Why Credit Consulting?The market for consulting services is estimated to be between $130 billion and $150 billion annually.
“Consulting is a big and growing business“, according to Michael W. McLaughlin coauthor, with Jay Conrad Levinson, of Guerrilla Marketing for Consultants.
McLaughlin also states, “The market for consulting services is estimated to be between $130 billion and $150 billion annually, and professional consultants are among the highest paid workers, earning more than many doctors, lawyers and other professionals. It’s not surprising that consulting is attractive to many people who want to launch their own business“.
As a Certified Credit Consultant™ you will be in high demand because:
- People don’t know the credit laws that govern them and that they have the right to dispute their credit reports and get accounts corrected or deleted
- Consumers don’t know that they can add positive credit to their credit reports
- Consumers don’t know how to raise their credit scores
- Consumers don’t know what to do about harassing collection calls and letters
- Consumers don’t know what to do if someone serves them with a Civil Summons to go to court for a debt
- Consumers don’t know how to negotiate their debt properly to get good credit in return or to save hundreds to thousands of dollars
- Consumers don’t know that if they buy a vehicle before buying a home, they could risk the chance of not getting approved for the home loan
- Consumers don’t know that these companies base your approval, interest rates, etc on their credit scores: insurance companies, jobs, apartments, creditors, lenders, re-financing, etc.
- People don’t know how to protect themselves from Credit Identity Theft or what to do if they become a victim
- Over 54% of senior citizens have never seen their credit reports and have no idea how to read them
- Consumers don’t know that there are only two ways to get FREE credit reports and they are NOT – FreeCreditReports.com
- Consumers don’t know how to get out of ChexSystems or TeleCheck if they wrote a bad check or can’t open up a checking account
- Young adults, 18 yrs old or older, don’t know how to start establishing credit so they can someday get a loan
- Over 95% of the population don’t know that you can actually get bankruptcies, tax liens, charge-offs, collections, child supports, judgments, late payments, etc deleted from their credit reports
- High schools and colleges do not teach us about credit, our credit rights or what to do if we get in debt
- Most consumers don’t even know how to read a credit report or understand its contents
- Most consumers simply don’t know where to go to get help
I just want to thank you and Sherry so much for all you have done for us. Christina and I are grateful that we found you on the internet. Valeri, from the moment I talked to you on the phone, I knew that you were genuine, true and honest. You have helped us so much, not only through the training process but you have continued to help us every time I call or email, you are always there with an answer. Thank you for the awesome experience, it was definitely worth the money! Feel free to share this and if anyone has any questions, feel free to call us anytime.DANNY RAMIREZ